Our booking system is now live and ready for you to book your next appointment at Artelier. Our current procedures are below however these may change in accordance with government guidelines when the salon reopens on 12th April 2021 (subject to Government guide).
Rest assured that your health and safety along with the welfare of our team is our absolute priority and as you would expect we will be operating in full compliance with social distancing guidelines.
Our team will be wearing the required PPE during your visit. We ask that all clients wear a mask throughout your time in the salon. Disposable face masks will be available in the salon or you are welcome to bring your own with you. We will do our very best to not get any colour or product on your mask, but we cannot be held responsible if this happens.
With all of the additional PPE required for our salon to open we will be adding a small PPE surcharge of £1.50 to all appointments until these measures are relaxed. We stress this will be removed once we can return to working at full capacity and with reduced PPE.
INCREASED CLEANING ROUTINE
- Upon arrival clients will be asked to wash/sanitise their hands. There will be automatic hand sanitiser dispensers throughout the salon. Disposable paper towels will be available in the bathroom.
- We have identified ‘hot spots’ within the salon such as door handles, arm rests etc. These areas will be cleaned after each client. Each stylist will be responsible for cleaning their own station.
- All gowns and towels will be washed on minimum 60° wash after each use.
- All of our tools and equipment will be sterilised between every client including chairs and work tops.
- All of our lovely crockery will be replaced with disposable cups. With the environment very much in mind we have opted for cups made from sustainable bamboo. The cups are completely compostable and do not need to go into a recycling bin.
Our revised/temporary opening hours are as follows:
We are lucky to have a wireless card terminal in the salon so you can pay for your service without even leaving your chair.
We will still be accepting cash payments.
CHANGES TO THE SALON JOURNEY
We just cannot wait to open our doors again and invite you back into the salon, but there are a few changes that we want to make you aware of before you arrive.
As we will be restricted on waiting space, we request that you do not bring anybody with you at the time of your visit. Our reception waiting area will be reserved for clients waiting for their lift home, when you arrive you will be sat straight into your stylist’s chair.
We cannot store coats or bags without them touching another person’s coat, so we ask you to keep your belongings to a minimum when you visit the salon. Please bring a plastic bag with you for any belongings to be placed in while you’re having your appointment.
You will be pleased to hear that we will be still be offering our full drinks menu, however all of our lovely crockery will be replaced with disposable cups. With the environment very much in mind we have opted for cups made from sustainable bamboo. The cups are completely compostable and do not need to go into a recycling bin.
We now have Digi-Mags in the salon so our guests can enjoy unlimited access to over 80 of the very best magazine’s from Vogue to GQ, House Beautiful to Men’s Health and many more. There is something for everyone to read! We have USB charging plugs next to each station so you can plug in and log on to our customer Wi-Fi.
If you would like to visit us in Formby please get in touch.