Front of House Co-ordinator, Artelier Hair Formby – Part Time/Full Time
Are you ready for a career with our award-winning team, at one of Merseyside’s finest hair salons?
Are you a great people’s person, who can have a conversation with any age of customer, interacting and engaging in the lives of our varied clientele?
We want to hear from passionate, experienced Front of House and Receptionists who are committed to providing a fantastic service to our customers. Our newest member of the team is required to help co-ordinate various elements of Artelier, from the moment a client walks through the door, to helping provide content for the instore marketing display screens and so much more.
Apply today for unrivalled training, great benefits, and endless possibilities within our business that’s been a part of the Formby landscape since 2016.
Who Are Artelier?
Established in 2016 by Andrew Deaconos & Emma Taylor, the Artelier Team are passionate and dedicated to delivering hairdressing excellence accompanied by the highest level of customer service.
Artelier Formby offers a boutique, luxury hairdressing experience. Our philosophy is to deliver the highest quality and innovative hairdressing services, underpinned with passion and creativity in the most desirable, warm and welcoming environment.
We firmly believe in constant progression and development throughout the entire team, we never stop learning and neither will you!
• Provide outstanding customer service throughout client’s salon experience, be it on the phone to in person engagement.
• Taking bookings for appointments over the phone and via email
• Monitoring bookings and maximising time frames
• Offering and serving refreshments from our menu
• Administrative tasks such as invoice filing, ordering stationary and salon consumables, cashing up etc.
• Helping to maintain the salon appearance
• Liaising with third parties as required (suppliers, salon software providers etc.)
• Providing clients with advice on aftercare products (training provided)
• Passing on client feedback to the directors to help improve the organisation’s offerings
• Process transactions and issue receipts
• Update client records, contact details and maintaining our database of customer information
• Cross-sell services and products where appropriate
• Maintain a tidy reception area• Stock control and ordering where required
• Promote brand awareness
• Some experience of the hairdressing and / or beauty industry would be an advantage, but overall training will be provided onsite
• Proven work experience as a Salon Receptionist, Front Desk Representative or similar role would be preferable
• You must be an organised person with outstanding communication skills, a good understanding of customer service, and have a very friendly and welcoming attitude
• Computer literacy and the ability to learn the salon appointment booking system (training provided). Prior experience of booking systems would be an advantage
• An ability to work well within a team remain calm in stressful situations
• Multi-tasking skills
• Knowledge of Microsoft Office or Google Workspace preferable
We operate a busy social calendar, so colleagues will become friends in a short space of time and invites to top industry awards are often included.
We offer discounts on hair services, retail & electrical products to all employees.
Competitive salary to be discussed on interview.
Full training provided.
If you would like to register your interest then please send your CV, via email, to Emma & Andrew email@example.com